Benefits of Winstrol
- Winstrol is one of the most widely used compounds by women in a bulking cycle. It has an innate ability to help increase lean muscle mass with very little androgenic effects. This means that there’s a significantly lower chance of the woman sprouting body hair, sounding like the incredible hulk and developing a six-inch clitoris.
- For men, the appeal of the compound stems from its ability to retain lean muscle mass and give massive strength gains without water retention, even when they are on a cutting diet. For this reason, Winstrol is commonly added to a stack as a secondary steroid, a few weeks before a competition. It makes the body dry, hard and vascular, especially if you have been on a cutting cycle and are very lean to begin with.
- Athletes swear by the marked improvement in physical strength while they are using Stanozolol. That’s strength without any additional body weight. Club that with the lean muscle gain and added bone density and you have a very desirable compound for just about any athlete. Additionally, Winstrol helps to strengthen tendons despite contradictory statements being floated around.
- Very little risk of Aromatization: Since Winstrol does not get converted to Estrogen, the risk of developing Estrogen related sides are almost zilch. This means, you will not develop gynecomastia or retain a boatload of water while you are on the compound. That’s a very beneficial effect for some users who are extremely sensitive to estrogenic sides.
- Reduced risk of androgenic sides: Since it has such a low androgenic rating, you are less likely to experience androgenic side effects like acne and hair loss. Well, you might well experience these sides if you are genetically predisposed to them. But if you are not, then there’s a good chance that you can keep your mop top.
Side effects of Winstrol
- Despite the low androgenic rating, Stanozolol is a c17-aa anabolic steroid. Therefore, the first and most important side effect is the Hepatotoxicity.
- Winstrol, especially in its oral form can be highly hepatotoxic. So, expect that your liver values will be all over the place when you are on it. Having said that, a lot of the stress that the liver experiences can be reversed with proper supplementation. However, if you have poor liver health to begin with, then Winstrol should be off-limits for you.
- Winstrol will cause your LDL (Bad cholesterol) levels to spike and your HDL (good cholesterol) levels to reduce. So, if your heart health is in reasonably good shape, you’d want to keep an eye on it constantly while you are on Winny. Supplement with fish oil every day. On the contrary, if you have poor lipid levels to begin with, then you wouldn’t even want to touch it with a barge pole.
- Winstrol will suppress you. But it probably won’t shut you down. Having
said that, it’s rarely used as a base steroid. So, ensure that you follow a
good PCT protocol to kick start your normal testosterone production post