Benefits of Nandrolone decanoate
- Nandrolone decanoate increases the production of RBC in the body which results in increased oxygenation and better nutrient delivery to the muscle cells. As a result, your muscles heal and get rejuvenated a lot sooner.
- It increases the amount of nitrogen that is retained in your muscles. This in turn allows your muscles to use more of the protein that you consume. In simple terms, this is called improved protein synthesis, the key to building muscle mass.
- Athletes have frequently used low doses of Deca Durabolin purely for the therapeutic effect that it has on joints and tendons. Increased mobility and faster healing allow the athlete to train harder.
Side effects of Nandrolone decanoate
- Suppression: Even in low doses, Deca Durabolin will suppress your natural test production. For this reason, bodybuilders use it as a secondary steroid clubbed with some form of exogenous test. At 300mg/week, which is the most desired dose, Deca can shut down up to 70% of your testosterone production. This means that PCT is on the cards.
- Estrogenic sides: Despite being a weak estrogenic compound, Deca has a strong affinity for the progesterone receptor which definitely does pose the risk of gynecomastia. SERMS or AIs might be needed during cycle if you notice estrogen related sides.
- Cardiovascular sides: Your lipids will be skewed while you are using Deca. So, it is important that you keep an eye on your heart health and follow a healthy lifestyle while you are on the drug.
- Androgenic Sides: Despite having a weak androgenic profile, it might
cause virilization in women, especially at unreasonably high doses. In men,
the chances of you experiencing androgenic sides like acne are low. But the
possibility always exists, especially if you are genetically predisposed to