The Boldenone greatly increases nitrogen retention and protein synthesis, as well-equipped in increasing the release of erythropoietin more so than many other hormones of a performance nature. This is of both an interesting and important note as erythropoietin is a hormone responsible for red-blood cell output and production and this means our red blood cell count goes dramatically up.
Boldenone is mildly androgenic and decently anabolic, the Boldenone carries one potential trait that many performance enhancers find of particular interest and it is that of appetite stimulation. Boldenone also plays a positive role on our total metabolic function allowing for a more pleasing physique despite excess calories.
Side Effects of Boldenone
- The estrogenic side effects of Boldenone include gynecomastia and excess water retention.
- The androgenicity of this steroid is not very strong, but it does possess an existing level of androgenic action. This can promote hair loss, acne and body hair growth, but such side effects of Boldenone are highly dependent on genetics.
- The side effects of Boldenone can include high blood pressure and high cholesterol, but both should be easy to control If the individual controls water retention.
- In order to maintain healthy cholesterol, a cholesterol friendly lifestyle will be important. This means including daily cardiovascular activity into your routine. It also means limiting simple sugars and saturated fats in your diet and including plenty of omega fatty acids. Daily fish oil supplementation is advised.
- The side effects of Boldenone will include natural testosterone suppression, natural testosterone production will begin again after the cycle. However, most men will want to implement a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) plan in order to facilitate a smoother recovery. A solid PCT plan will often include Nolvadex, Clomid and hCG.