What is Intramidix?
Intramidix is the pharmaceutical name of the oral Anastrozole (Armidix ), it is a non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor
What is Armidix used for ?
Armidix is generally used for the treatment of advanced breast cancer in women.
Among Athletes Armidix is used due to its powerful effect in estrogen suppression associated with the use of androgenic steroids such as Testosterone, it replaces Nolvadex and Proviron.
How Armidix works?
Armidix acts by blocking the enzyme aromatase, subsequently blocking the production of estrogen.
The typical dose for men is 1 mg per day.
- Estrogen suppressor.
- Treatment of Cancer .
Armidix Side effects
- weakness, hot flashes.
- numbness or tingly feeling in your skin.
- swelling in your ankles or feet.
- joint pain or stiffness, problems with your fingers while gripping.
- sore throat, headache, back pain, bone pain.
- depression, mood changes, sleep problems (insomnia).
- high blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, pounding in your neck or ears).
- nausea, vomiting, or mild rash.