What is Intrahalo 10?
Intrahalo 10 is the steroid Fluoxymesterone ( Halotestin ), it is derivative of testosterone, it is a potent oral active steroid that exhibits extremely strong androgenic properties.
What is Halotestin used for?
It is used by athletes in weight-restricted sports like wrestling, power lifting, and boxing, as the great strength gained by Halotestin will not be accompanied by a great weight increase, allowing most competitors to stay within a specified weight range.
For Bodybuilders it is excellent drug for contest preparation, when the competitor has an acceptably low body fat percentage, giving an extremely hard and defined look to muscles.
The typical dose for men is 20 mg – 40 mg per day.
Benefits of Halotestin:
- The primary effects of Halotestin revolve around strength and aggression. The issue of aggression and anabolic steroids is often blown out of proportion, but in the case of Halo it truly can enhance an aggressive nature. This in turn can cause the athlete to push harder and be even stronger.
- Due to the strength and aggression promotion, this makes Halotestin a popular steroid among power lifter, strength athletes and fighters shortly before competition. A few weeks of use leading up to competition is very common, and the boost in strength can potentially be greater than any other anabolic steroid could provide. This same strength and aggression can also be useful to the competitive bodybuilder a few weeks out from his show.
- The steroid is not a mass building steroid, and it’s not one that’s used as a foundational steroid in any cycle. This is a short-term use steroid that carries specific benefits for specific purposes.
Side Effects of Halotestin:
- Halotestin does not aromatize and will not produce estrogenic related side effects. Water retention and gynecomastia are impossible with this steroid.
- Halo is an extraordinarily androgenic steroid, and as a result, the side effects of Halotestin are acne, accelerated hair loss in those predisposed to male pattern baldness and body hair growth.
- Halotestin can have a strong, negative impact on cardiovascular health, especially regarding cholesterol management. This can include significant increases in LDL cholesterol and significant suppression of HDL cholesterol.
- The side effects of Halotestin include natural testosterone suppression, and it will be extreme, the implementation of a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) program is often recommended. This will greatly stimulate natural testosterone production.
- Liver enzyme values will increase with the use of this steroid that is why Halotestin should not be used for more than 4 weeks. with many finding 2 weeks of use to be all that’s needed, such as the 2 weeks leading up to competition. The individual should use a liver detoxifier supplement when using this steroid and to avoid excess alcohol consumption due to the tremendous stress this causes the liver also limiting the use OTC medications. Many OTC medications are very hepatotoxic, and in some cases, more so than many anabolic steroids.