What is Intradrol 50?
Intradrol 50 is the oral oxymetholone ( Anadrol ) a very potent androgen steroid, it is considered to be one of the most powerful steroid with result of this compound being extremely dramatic.
What is Anadrol used for?
Anadrol was used in 1960 in treating cases of severe Animea until it was discontinued and was replaced by the non-steroidal hormone Epogen.
Among bodybuilders it is used during Bulking phases of training when mass and strength is a concern.
It is most commonly stacked with Deca-Durabolin and testosterone giving exceptional muscle and strength gains.
The typical dose for men is 50 mg – 100 mg per day.
Benefits of Anadrol
- Anadrol works at promoting strength, mass, and boosting protein synthesis especially when the user is consuming protein and carbohydrates. It is great at boosting red blood cell counts very quickly, providing the athlete with more of a performance boost in the gym. It does this by stimulating a hormone called erythropoiesis.
- Users have reported explosive gains on Anadrol, and it can literally change your physique in a short time frame. The best reviews have come from those who want to put on a lot of mass and strength because of what it does in the body and also its ability to increase appetite. Due to these factors, it isn’t a steroid for those who want to cut down.
- Overall you can expect to gain 10-20 pounds of overall mass in just 4-6 weeks on this steroid.
- Anadrol is very powerful you can get outstanding results on a 50mg-100mg a day dosage. The sweet spot though is 50mg a day which is 1 tablet. Some users will split the dosage into morning and evening or take a dosage 2 hours prior to weight training.
Side effects of Anadrol
- Side effects with Anadrol are many. It should most certainly NOT be touched if you are a female. Or males who do not have a lot of experience using steroids.
- Estrogenic side effects such as gynecomastia, water retention/bloat, and insomnia are possible with it since it does affect the estrogen receptors. This is very hard to manage since it does not aromatize into estrogen, so an aromatase inhibitor will not help.
- Androgenic side effects like insomnia, heart strain, anger, aggression, and mood swings are common here. They can be managed by using a sensible dosage.
- Liver toxicity will occur since it has a 17th carbon position structural change. Hence it is a 17alpha alkylated oral steroid. Using a good support supplement like N2guard will help here since it contains TUDCA and milk thistle.
- Finally, if those side effects were not enough. It also comes with DHT (dihydrotestosterone) side effects which include head hair shedding and enlarged prostate.