Benefits of Primobolan
- Primobolan has a double carbon bond at the first and second position which gives it an extremely strong affinity of binding with androgen receptors. This enhances lipolysis or the rate at which your body burns stored fat. This makes it one of the best synthetic compounds to add to a cutting cycle. Your muscles look hard and more vascular while you are on primo.
- Just like any other anabolic steroid, Primobolan will significantly increase the amount of nitrogen you store in your muscles. This boosts protein synthesis and promotes muscle gain. While it does promote muscle gain, the results are not even close to what you can achieve even with a simple testosterone cycle. For this reason, Primobolan is rarely used as a solo steroid by men.
- By boosting the production of Red Blood Cells, Primobolan hastens recovery allowing you to hit the weights harder and sooner than usual.
- Users who use Primobolan for 12 weeks report a significant increase in strength. Experts consider this to be the result of the enhanced recovery and the protein synthesis caused due to the compound.
Side effects of Primobolan
- Suppression: No matter what you’ve read or heard, Primobolan will suppress you. The level of suppression is quite tepid as compared to other AAS though. So, you will need to supplement with an exogenous test compound while you are on Primo and follow it up with a proper PCT. You will recover a lot easier from Primo than you would from a Tren cycle.
- Cholesterol: Primo will lower your HDL and increase your LDL a lot worse than Test does. So, it is important that you keep it in check.
- Androgenic sides: Primo has one of the lowest androgenic profiles. If you still experience acne or hair loss while you are on it, then you are probably going to get it with just about any AAS. Women should stick to the 50mg/week dosage to reduce the risk of virilization.
- On a positive note, the chances of experiencing gynecomastia or other
estrogenic sides while you are on Primobolan are close to zilch. It is not