Benefits of Trenbolone Acetate
- Trenbolone increases protein synthesis and nitrogen retention in muscle cells. This combination creates the perfect anabolic environment that allows you to build muscle continually while you are on the compound, even if you are on a calorie deficit. It also promotes faster recovery by the way.
- Like most other anabolic androgenic compounds, Tren improves the red blood cell count in the body which results in improved oxygenation. This once again, improves endurance and boosts your rate of recovery.
- During a cutting diet or during any phase of your workout really, glucocorticoids like cortisol can hamper progress by cannibalizing hard earned muscle and boosting fat gain. Tren-A is one of the best steroids for suppressing glucocorticoids while you are on a cutting cycle.
- Tren A allows your body to maximize the potential of the nutrients in the food you eat. For example, you might still be consuming the same food as before. But your body will be able to utilize the proteins, minerals, vitamins and other nutrients better.
Side effects of Trenbolone
- If you are genetically predisposed to male pattern hair loss, acne or accelerated body hair growth, then Trenbolone is your shortcut ticket to it. Tren-A has an anabolic, androgenic rating of 500:500. That means it is five times more androgenic than Testosterone. This means that women should avoid it like the plague.
- Trenbolone will cause your blood pressure to spike. That’s hardly a surprise though and you should always keep a tab on your blood pressure levels.
- Trenbolone can cause you to sweat profusely, especially at night. Increase your water intake to ensure that you don’t end up getting dehydrated.